With as many accidental fires from BBQ grills being placed again

Wilwood - With as many accidental fires from BBQ grills being placed against homes for aesthetics and lack of fire prevention, the town needs to require a fire permit to own/operate a gas grill and notify the fire department when cooking a burger. People are careless and often put others in jeopardy by being negligent. The time has come to establish parameters within city limits in order to educate, regulate, and ensure fire suppression prior to igniting an inferno. The fire officials would be more than happy to assist with any concerns you may have.

Print Publication Date: 
7/10/2019
Topic: