Recently i watched on CBS an interview with Scott Gottlieb who i
Thank you for reading & participating.
Spout Off is funded by advertising.
Please disable or pause your ad blocker to continue.
Ocean City - Recently i watched on CBS an interview with Scott Gottlieb who is on the board of directors for Pfizer. Here's what he said about the vaccine- " We now see very clear evidence of declining vaccine effectiveness over time" He went on to say that the virus itself was only responsible for 5% of the total deaths.The other 95% who died from the virus had compromised immune systems such as obesity, asthma, cancer, heart disease, lung and breathing problems, and poor diets which couldn't fight off the virus when these people got covid 19..Quite frankly, I was shocked that somebody told the truth on TV